Photography, Web design & Illustration
Rippledown - Environmental Education Centre
Rippledown - Environmental Education Centre gives young children and adults the opportunity to engage with the natural world. For young children it provides them with their first experience of being away from home. The brief was threefold: Firstly - make the site looks fun, lively and engaging. Secondly - clearly represents the courses, educational activities and facilities on offer. Thirdly - promote events and streamlining booking enquiries. It's been a big job and very rewarding to work on.
Lovely's Vintage Emporium
- We are delighted to add Mr and Mrs 'Lovely' to our client list. It's been the most fun job working with them on building their lovely's vintage emporium, from creating the quirky owl branding through to full on fashion shoots with hair, make-up, nails and a celebrity tea boy. We wait with 'Bated' breath to see the results of our labours. Good Luck Lovely's!
The Coach House Canterbury
- client: the coach house canterbury
- services: photography
- The Coach House commissioned us to create their online brand with seasonal photographs of the interiors and of Canterbury itself. Since the launch they have been full to capacity.
- "To say I am pleased is an understatement, I am overwhelmed. I have full faith and confidence that the awakeimaging team is an asset to my business and one that I am happy to have acquired." Stewart James - Owner
The Goods Shed
- The Goods Shed commissioned a series of shoots to document their award winning farmers market and restaurant. We also produced their website and online brand and continue to update and maintain it for them.
Green, healthy and fair
- The SDC's review of the governments's role in supporting sustainable supermarket food took us to a range of locations including: industrial cold storge units, organic chicken coops and the dual carrageway outside Tesco Extra.
SDiG 07 & 06
- We have worked on the annual SDiG (Sustainable Development in Government) report for the last two years. 2007 featured the significant work individuals with in government departments towards sustainable targets. 2006 featured the celebrated target illustrations shot on location in London and Kent.
- A two day shoot documenting the vast import, export and storage infrastructure at Avonmouth Docks.
Turning the Tide
- The SDC's in-depth report on the propositon for a Severn Barrage. This job involved working alongside scientists and experts to create detailed maps, graphs and technical illustrations and planning and exicuting a four day location shoot in the Severn Estuary in both England and Wales
- One day documentary shoot as part of the Climate Camp photographers pool organised by indimedia. Exhibited with other climate camp photographers - see the link to the exhibition site. Also published in The Index on Censorship, Earth First Journal and the SDC's Aviation report 2008.
Lost in Transmission
- The SDC's review of Ofgem's roll and sustainable energy policy. We produced the cover image and the technical maps, diagrams and graphs.
Lounge on the Farm 2007
- Official Photography: 4 day documentary shoot covering setting up, performances, press calls and general ambience.
Every Childs Future Matters
- The SDC's report on children and young people’s right to have a safe, healthy and sustainable future. A series of documentary shoots were commissioned to encapsulate a range of issues, both positive and negative, affecting young people in the UK today.
The Voice Magazine
- The CWU commissioned a breadth of illustration and design work to front their campaigns for workers rights in the postal and telecoms industries. In every instance we produced original design concepts, artwork and imagery.